Recent Security Business Solutions Assignments
Not for Profit Companies
- A major New Jersey Bank merged with another bank, and we performed background checks on over 140 new employees within seven days.
- We annually perform background checks on the entire staff of an overnight camp of challenged children; which requires one counselor to each camper.
- For the past fifteen years, we have serviced a college with over 12,000 students, and four campuses (three in the United States and one abroad) by performing background checks and education credential on all new additions to staff; from entry level to Deans/Faculty, Corporate Officers and Specialty Educators.
- We continue to service the Not for Profit Charities; by verifying both potential new hires and volunteers.
- We have been working with an international Technology Company, validating the credentials of potential new hires, throughout their organization.
- We were approved by a State Agency, to perform an extensive background check on the top officers of a company seeking a license to lend money in that state.
Eric B. Segal: Founder
Security Business Solutions, founded by Eric Segal in 2002, is committed to supplying our clients with insights into people and organizations, when making business decisions. Our research includes: hiring practices, potential vendor relationships, investments in new businesses and partnerships and qualifying new renters/purchasers.
In January, 2008, the Gateway Regional Chamber of Commerce, Union County, New Jersey, honored Security Business Solutions as its’, Small Business of the Year.
Prior, for almost thirty years, Eric served as President and Chief Operating Officer of Kenzer Corporation, an executive search firm, with five branch offices in the United States. He was personally responsible for the placement of over 15,000 executives. During his tenure the volume rose from $130 thousand, in 1974, to $22 million in 2000. Kenzer Corp was listed as the twelfth largest search firm in the United States, and he was invited to represent the U.S. as their member to INAC (International Network of Associated Consultants), representing 24 countries.
He received a B.S. Degree in Business, with a major in Industrial Psychology from Boston University.
Interested in learning more about what we can do to keep your business and hiring process secure? Call us at the number below for a no-pressure chat about your business’ needs and goals. We look forward to helping you achieve unmatched workplace security, and more importantly, peace of mind!